MRS. JENNIFER ISIKO
She is a psychologist currently pursuing a doctorate in counselor education at Ohio University, USA.
She has undertaken
- Masters in Counseling Psychology – Uganda Christian University, Mukono.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management – Uganda Management Institute.
- B.A (Honors) Social Sciences (Social Administration and Sociology) – Makerere University.
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education –Tororo Girls’ School.
- Uganda Certificate of Educations –Tororo Girls’ School.
|OTHER COURSES UNDERTAKEN|
Counseling using Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Attended a two week training course in counseling using EMDR. The training was followed up by practice supervised by the trainers.
Counseling using Experiential Therapy
- Attended a one week training course in trauma counseling using Experiential Therapy.
Child Counseling using Play Therapy.
- Attended an intensive training program on child counseling using play therapy.
Child Counseling using Systemic Therapy
- Attended a six month training course in Child Counseling using Systemic Therapy
Critical Reflective Thinking
- Attended a one month course on critical reflective thinking at DayStar University, Nairobi.
Documentation and communication of HIV/AIDS work
Attended one week training in documentation and communication of HIV and AIDS work by the International HIV/AIDS Alliance.
email@example.com +256782 316510, +256700 436182